Paramakatoi (PK) is a village inland in region 8 of Guyana. The secondary school there is the only secondary school in the sub-region.
August 9, 2016 in Mission Stories
I learned a valuable lesson the other night about how to have peace of mind by listening to that small inner voice.
David Gates Twitter Feeds
- Join us live at The Upper Room Campmeeting in Toccoa, Georgia. I speak at noon Wed, Thurs, Fri, and 5p on Sabbath. https://t.co/Ce2ghknvFO 10:25AM - 10 Aug 2017
- No hay muchos Protestantes hoy en día. ¿Eres tu uno de ellos? ¿Crees en las Escrituras y libertad de conciencia? https://t.co/3rZ62EnNt0 07:15PM - 30 Jul 2017
- There aren't many Protestants today. Are you one? Do you believe in the scriptures and freedom of conscience? I do. https://t.co/3rZ62EnNt0 07:12PM - 30 Jul 2017
- REVIVE THE PROTESTANT REFORMATION BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! - Sign the Petition! https://t.co/9wdJXePDYN via @ChangeorgLatino 04:50PM - 30 Jul 2017
- Enroute from the Philippines to the US we passed through Beijing Airport in China and traveled… https://t.co/NFNJGP3z6C 05:54AM - 26 Jul 2017
- Greetings from Luzon. Saludos desde Luzon. https://t.co/aab7MK9u44 12:03PM - 24 Jul 2017
- It will then bear fruit like this. Entonces dará fruit como este. https://t.co/s6vr966EkZ 12:02PM - 24 Jul 2017