Paramakatoi (PK) is a village inland in region 8 of Guyana. The secondary school there is the only secondary school in the sub-region.
August 9, 2016 in Mission Stories
I learned a valuable lesson the other night about how to have peace of mind by listening to that small inner voice.
David Gates Twitter Feeds
- Rescate de un paciente con el Tio David https://t.co/LE9v0CzJH8 Para ser un misionero voluntarios:… https://t.co/DFaKelmIYF 01:31AM - 31 Dec 2017
- When I landed in Kamarang, a lady and a child came up to me. She said to her young son, "Come… https://t.co/O028QH8b1J 08:01PM - 30 Dec 2017
- Thank the Lord for airplanes. Yesterday we flew 8 hrs in Bolivia transporting missionaries and a… https://t.co/hsYio4QbZm 08:35PM - 25 Nov 2017
- I liked a @YouTube video https://t.co/jTzyhWzQlV Traveling Through the Word Part 5 Lofty Place 07:16PM - 18 Nov 2017
- I liked a @YouTube video https://t.co/V1gDtWO7f4 The Old Rugged Cross Made The Difference - Heritage Singers - 01.wmv 01:56AM - 18 Nov 2017
- "TRAVELING THROUGH THE WORD" - Exciting stories for children with Aunt Becky - Part 5 https://t.co/gZAT7L5Jmp 01:26AM - 18 Nov 2017
- "TRAVELING THROUGH THE WORD" - Exciting stories for children with Aunt Becky - Part 4 https://t.co/MFGcBsPr46 01:26AM - 18 Nov 2017