Dear donors, volunteers, and media partners,
Here is the link of the video of the Baroto Festival last Sunday, Jan 26, 2014 at Bayas island.
I hope that you will be able to pick out the baroto that you donated from the 130 in the picture. If you can’t find it then they are still in the making; as of Sunday there are more than 200 total donated, but we do not stop there. This served only 2 small islets and we are talking of more than 30 more islands and islets.
We wish you were all here to see the smiles on the recipients faces.
- Thanks to Reyn who put all the videos from 7 or 8 cameras together.
- Thanks to Jerry K who lent his Go Pro for videos and shots from the water.
- Special thanks to Kristine who searched for mobile phones w/ cameras and sent them. We wish we had more as we may be doing multiple distribution sites in the coming weeks.
- Thanks to Net who hand carried them to the Philippines!
- Thanks to all the donors who have sent and keep campaigning and sending funds and help.
God bless as
God is great all the time!