“Not now!!!” I said to myself as I heard the air gushing out of the tire. I knew immediately what had happened without having to look.
March 16, 2015 in Mission Stories
Here are 2 new videos of us flying Sabbath School Supplies donated by our Church out to the villages around Guyana.
March 5, 2015 in Mission Stories
It’s a surreal moment whenever you get the message that someone close to you has been tragically killed.
David Gates Twitter Feeds
- Out arrival in Florida at sundown. Thank you Lord. Nuestra llegada a Florida a la puesta del… https://t.co/U6k9Ya8O2y 1 day ago.
- On the way to our hotel after church we passed this poor man. Never complain again. Al viajar al… https://t.co/4tllSbWdqY 1 day ago.
- As we came out of church on Sabbath in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, these three children walked by. Al… https://t.co/oK0FKbV5jd 1 day ago.
- We continued our flight to Haiti where more food and clothing was delivered for needy children.… https://t.co/3tCqevbe4O 12:34AM - 14 Oct 2017
- Today we delivered food and basic supplies in Puerto Rico. Thanks to our Guyana team for doing… https://t.co/F1iEHHWLj6 12:26AM - 14 Oct 2017
- SABADO ESPECIAL 02 de Septiembre en Santa Cruz, Bolivia en la Red ADvenir km 20 Carretera Camiri con el Tio David https://t.co/tUcNMgYDE6 03:49PM - 31 Aug 2017
- A letter from Pastor Ted Wilson has been circulating on the Internet. You may view my response here or on facebook. https://t.co/0c0DyS1J78 09:03PM - 22 Aug 2017