“Not now!!!” I said to myself as I heard the air gushing out of the tire. I knew immediately what had happened without having to look.
March 16, 2015 in Mission Stories
Here are 2 new videos of us flying Sabbath School Supplies donated by our Church out to the villages around Guyana.
March 5, 2015 in Mission Stories
It’s a surreal moment whenever you get the message that someone close to you has been tragically killed.
David Gates Twitter Feeds
- Today we celebrated my parents' 60th wedding anniversary. Thank you Lord for godly, sacrificing… https://t.co/LsXrpWML7B about 12 hours ago
- Crucé el puente de los EEUU a Reynosa, México. Conmigo llevé 500 copias de La Tormenta Perfecta… https://t.co/HX6Fa1vYQW 09:52PM - 17 Aug 2017
- I crossed the bridge from Texas to Reynosa, Mexico. I brought about 500 booklets of the The… https://t.co/IwGUgYgCaL 09:28PM - 17 Aug 2017
- Join us live at The Upper Room Campmeeting in Toccoa, Georgia. I speak at noon Wed, Thurs, Fri, and 5p on Sabbath. https://t.co/Ce2ghknvFO 10:25AM - 10 Aug 2017
- No hay muchos Protestantes hoy en día. ¿Eres tu uno de ellos? ¿Crees en las Escrituras y libertad de conciencia? https://t.co/3rZ62EnNt0 07:15PM - 30 Jul 2017
- There aren't many Protestants today. Are you one? Do you believe in the scriptures and freedom of conscience? I do. https://t.co/3rZ62EnNt0 07:12PM - 30 Jul 2017
- REVIVE THE PROTESTANT REFORMATION BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! - Sign the Petition! https://t.co/9wdJXePDYN via @ChangeorgLatino 04:50PM - 30 Jul 2017