“Not now!!!” I said to myself as I heard the air gushing out of the tire. I knew immediately what had happened without having to look.
March 16, 2015 in Mission Stories
Here are 2 new videos of us flying Sabbath School Supplies donated by our Church out to the villages around Guyana.
March 5, 2015 in Mission Stories
It’s a surreal moment whenever you get the message that someone close to you has been tragically killed.
David Gates Twitter Feeds
- Aviación Misionera Argentina GMI YouTube: https://t.co/a6PjNNsCtj via @YouTube 11:12PM - 7 Apr 2018
- Close of Probation for the 10 Virgins: https://t.co/PQk3LXP001 via @YouTube 11:17PM - 4 Apr 2018
- "I have a dead cylinder on my left engine," I told the maintenance shop in Puerto Rico after… https://t.co/kDn4q5Nm7L 04:33PM - 27 Mar 2018
- Batallas de Fe en la República Dominicana. Acompánenos miercoles a domingo. https://t.co/XpFzqnF3KU 04:28AM - 20 Mar 2018
- After 10 days visiting churches across Argentina, to the very southern tip, to start up… https://t.co/bgGNp2uHCH 02:23PM - 8 Mar 2018
- Rescate de un paciente con el Tio David https://t.co/LE9v0CzJH8 Para ser un misionero voluntarios:… https://t.co/DFaKelmIYF 01:31AM - 31 Dec 2017
- When I landed in Kamarang, a lady and a child came up to me. She said to her young son, "Come… https://t.co/O028QH8b1J 08:01PM - 30 Dec 2017