“Not now!!!” I said to myself as I heard the air gushing out of the tire. I knew immediately what had happened without having to look.
March 16, 2015 in Mission Stories
Here are 2 new videos of us flying Sabbath School Supplies donated by our Church out to the villages around Guyana.
March 5, 2015 in Mission Stories
It’s a surreal moment whenever you get the message that someone close to you has been tragically killed.
David Gates Twitter Feeds
- Floating SDA church at the Marina. Iglesia flotante en la Marína. https://t.co/z66gW9rBUo 01:40PM - 25 Jun 2017
- On our way to Manaus airport for the flight to Guyana. https://t.co/b3IAa6Sy6m En… https://t.co/azfAvS1h75 01:30PM - 25 Jun 2017
- Police in Lima, Peru take time off from riot control to read the book Mission Pilot given to… https://t.co/c4nePu2CSA 10:24AM - 23 Jun 2017
- The plane is ready and with my favorite copilot, Aunt Becky, we are heading South to Bolivia via… https://t.co/nMiztrKumb 01:11AM - 23 May 2017
- Please join us for church at the McDonald Village Chapel SDA church in TN tomorrow. https://t.co/Yp6bQaoOSJ, Happy Sabbath. Uncle David 10:58PM - 19 May 2017
- Uncle David presents, "Learning to work as Jesus worked." It will shake you up. https://t.co/LCvB868NNl 03:47PM - 8 May 2017
- Tío David Gates - Aprendiendo a trabajar como Jesús trabajó: https://t.co/UtHCxoxYXZ via @YouTube 07:42PM - 21 Apr 2017