“Not now!!!” I said to myself as I heard the air gushing out of the tire. I knew immediately what had happened without having to look.
March 16, 2015 in Mission Stories
Here are 2 new videos of us flying Sabbath School Supplies donated by our Church out to the villages around Guyana.
March 5, 2015 in Mission Stories
It’s a surreal moment whenever you get the message that someone close to you has been tragically killed.
David Gates Twitter Feeds
- Batallas de Fe en la República Dominicana. Acompánenos miercoles a domingo. https://t.co/XpFzqnF3KU about 22 hours ago
- After 10 days visiting churches across Argentina, to the very southern tip, to start up… https://t.co/bgGNp2uHCH 02:23PM - 8 Mar 2018
- Rescate de un paciente con el Tio David https://t.co/LE9v0CzJH8 Para ser un misionero voluntarios:… https://t.co/DFaKelmIYF 01:31AM - 31 Dec 2017
- When I landed in Kamarang, a lady and a child came up to me. She said to her young son, "Come… https://t.co/O028QH8b1J 08:01PM - 30 Dec 2017
- Thank the Lord for airplanes. Yesterday we flew 8 hrs in Bolivia transporting missionaries and a… https://t.co/hsYio4QbZm 08:35PM - 25 Nov 2017
- I liked a @YouTube video https://t.co/jTzyhWzQlV Traveling Through the Word Part 5 Lofty Place 07:16PM - 18 Nov 2017
- I liked a @YouTube video https://t.co/V1gDtWO7f4 The Old Rugged Cross Made The Difference - Heritage Singers - 01.wmv 01:56AM - 18 Nov 2017