As I boarded my last connecting flight from the mission field to the US, I just wanted to rest. So I closed my eyes and soon I was sleeping.
October 24, 2017 in Mission Stories
On September 18 of this year, Tania and I (Arturo) traveled to the city of Querétaro, Qro.
David Gates Twitter Feeds
- Rescate de un paciente con el Tio David https://t.co/LE9v0CzJH8 Para ser un misionero voluntarios:… https://t.co/DFaKelmIYF 01:31AM - 31 Dec 2017
- When I landed in Kamarang, a lady and a child came up to me. She said to her young son, "Come… https://t.co/O028QH8b1J 08:01PM - 30 Dec 2017
- Thank the Lord for airplanes. Yesterday we flew 8 hrs in Bolivia transporting missionaries and a… https://t.co/hsYio4QbZm 08:35PM - 25 Nov 2017
- I liked a @YouTube video https://t.co/jTzyhWzQlV Traveling Through the Word Part 5 Lofty Place 07:16PM - 18 Nov 2017
- I liked a @YouTube video https://t.co/V1gDtWO7f4 The Old Rugged Cross Made The Difference - Heritage Singers - 01.wmv 01:56AM - 18 Nov 2017
- "TRAVELING THROUGH THE WORD" - Exciting stories for children with Aunt Becky - Part 5 https://t.co/gZAT7L5Jmp 01:26AM - 18 Nov 2017
- "TRAVELING THROUGH THE WORD" - Exciting stories for children with Aunt Becky - Part 4 https://t.co/MFGcBsPr46 01:26AM - 18 Nov 2017