Time to quietly think and pray. One of the benefits of long flights across the jungles and oceans is quiet time. At least when the weather is good.
June 26, 2017 in Mission Stories
Hola a todos! Nos da mucho gusto poder compartirles el Newsletter del mes de Mayo, por parte del ministerio.
David Gates Twitter Feeds
- Out arrival in Florida at sundown. Thank you Lord. Nuestra llegada a Florida a la puesta del… https://t.co/U6k9Ya8O2y 02:03PM - 17 Oct 2017
- On the way to our hotel after church we passed this poor man. Never complain again. Al viajar al… https://t.co/4tllSbWdqY 02:02PM - 17 Oct 2017
- As we came out of church on Sabbath in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, these three children walked by. Al… https://t.co/oK0FKbV5jd 02:00PM - 17 Oct 2017
- We continued our flight to Haiti where more food and clothing was delivered for needy children.… https://t.co/3tCqevbe4O 12:34AM - 14 Oct 2017
- Today we delivered food and basic supplies in Puerto Rico. Thanks to our Guyana team for doing… https://t.co/F1iEHHWLj6 12:26AM - 14 Oct 2017
- SABADO ESPECIAL 02 de Septiembre en Santa Cruz, Bolivia en la Red ADvenir km 20 Carretera Camiri con el Tio David https://t.co/tUcNMgYDE6 03:49PM - 31 Aug 2017
- A letter from Pastor Ted Wilson has been circulating on the Internet. You may view my response here or on facebook. https://t.co/0c0DyS1J78 09:03PM - 22 Aug 2017